While staying in Brasilia, you hopefully will have the pleasure to receive family members, friends and/or colleagues for a visit. Besides meeting you they might be interested to get to know the city with its unique urban structure and architecture (Oscar Niemeyer), green areas and amazing cultural and natural destinations in the surroundings.
With HOM-ing your visitors’ stay becomes a real cultural experience – exciting and unforgetable!
You certainly want to dedicate most of your free time and attention to your guests and be a perfect host. However, under certain circumstances you will need help:
- Job duties may occur and hinder you to accompany your guest
- the visitor’s interests and expectations go beyond what you are able to manage by yourself
- you simply require a professional tourist guide
For these cases HOM-ing offers a Visitors’ Guidance to release yourself and make your guests feel comfortable:
- city tours or 1-2 day-excursions upon special interest in English, German and Spanish (or any other language required)
- transport services (car with chauffeur)
- guided shopping tours and accompanied outgoings (restaurants, expositions, sports, concerts)